Support Services Policy
This policy is intended to provide details on the support services provided by Panacea to Users of Panacea Software.
1. Panacea will provide technical support to all its Customers and Users.
2. Any support provided by Panacea is limited to Panacea Software and Services and to problems reproducible by the Customer and its Users.
3. Support request: Requirement for help or guidance for a User to make successful use of Panacea Software.
4. Maintenance request: Requirement for Panacea to resolve a bug or defect in Panacea Software which is preventing the existing software from functioning correctly .
5. Change request: Request or recommendation for new functionality or for changes, development of existing functionality, enhancement or configuration of the existing software, user interface or functionality of Panacea Software. Such requests should not be raised with our Helpdesk and should instead be raised as set out in point 12 below.
a) Panacea will provide support online user manuals and support to all Users via the support icon displayed on every screen of the Web Application for logged-in users on Panacea Software.
b) Panacea’s help desk will be managed by competent staff providing Users with technical support and advice on the use of Panacea Software by ticket email or telephone, in clear written or spoken English.
Customer’s and Users’ responsibilities:
7. Before any Support request is made to Panacea, Users shall attempt to resolve their queries and identify the cause of the given problem, using the online support materials available via the support icon displayed on every screen of the Web Application.
8. Users can contact Panacea’s support desk to raise any Support request not answered using the online support materials, or to raise a Maintenance request, using the following means:
a) By raising a Ticket via the Support icon on every screen for logged-in users on Panacea Software
b) By contacting our Helpdesk using the contact details available via the Support icon on every screen of Panacea Software
9. Before any Maintenance request is made to Panacea, Users shall ensure they can reproduce the issue, in order to confirm that it is a software issue, and is not an issue caused by User error.
10. When contacting Panacea’s support desk, Users will define the problem requiring support and shall provide as much information as possible about the nature of the defect and its reproducibility to Panacea.
11. Customers and Users should not send Support requests to the personal email address of Panacea staff
12. Our Support service and Helpdesk should not be used for Change Requests. Change Requests can be raised by Key Users using the appropriate forms available to all our Subscribers here: https://app.panacea-software.com/hq/
13. We respond to all Support requests and questions raised by email, ticket, or telephone within four working hours
14. Resolution of all Maintenance requests will be fulfilled as set out in our Maintenance policy
15. Response to Change requests will be as set out on the relevant form completed by the requester in accordance to point 12 above
16. We may recommend training, configuration or wider user communications in response to a Support request, an in these cases, we will set out the proposed actions, responsibilities and timetable for such activity for approval by a Key User in the Subscriber's organisation, and fulfil such actions as agreed.